April 11, 2005

Food meme

Favorite food to crunch: Carrots.
Favorite comfort food: Vegan chocolate cake. With hot tea.
Food that makes the best noise: Meat dripping and sizzling on a campfire.
Favorite picnic lunch: Cheese, green apples, and a baguette. In Paris. On a green bench. At a park. On the first warm day of spring.
Favorite food scene in movie: Spaghetti scene in Lady and the Tramp
Favorite food lyrics: There was milk and toast and honey and a bowl of oranges, too/And the sun poured in like butterscotch and stuck to all my senses (Joni Mitchell, Chelsea Morning).
Least favorite food lyrics: On top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, when somebody sneezed.
Best food smell memory: The smell of vinegar on French Fries makes me remember buying fish and chips wrapped in newspaper in London.
Favorite summer snack: Watermelon. You dump it out of the bilge of the boat and into a spot between two rocks, where the river water will keep it cold until it's time to slice it up.
Food that reminds me of the ocean: Noodle soup and peanut butter crackers. When we camp in sand dunes, that is what we eat for lunch every day.
Favorite winter snack: Dark chocolate and hot herbal tea.
Most likely to eat for lunch: Broccoli in garlic sauce.
Least likely to eat for lunch: Snickers Energy Bar.
Makes me gag: Clams.
Food tradition I hate: When a bride and groom at a wedding smash cake into each other's faces. Makes me want to scream.
Saturday night food: Popcorn and lemonade at the movies.
Favorite wild foods: Strawberries.
Favorite food for sex play: Chocolate syrup.
Favorite medicinal food: Cranberry juice. For urinary infections.
Food that reflects my heritage: The potato. And spaghetti sauce.
Food most like me: The pretzel.
Favorite raw food smell: Fresh basil. Chopped.

Someone told me that memes are supposed to have rules. But I'm not so good with the rules. Do whatever the hell you want.

3 comments:

Phantom Scribbler said...

I hope you've seen that Bitch Ph.D. called you perfect. You've hit the big time now, girlfriend!

Psycho Kitty said...

Ah, the Bitch always speaks the truth! :)

jo(e) said...

K: What a great memory. And to this day, you like food and cooking and women ....