March 22, 2006

Just like Profgrrrrl

I'm blogging from the airport.

Well, not exactly. I'm not online and will probably have to post this when I get to my hotel, but my readers will have to deal with the time lag. THIS COUNTS AS AIRPORT BLOGGING. I am sitting in the airport trying to look bored and casual while typing on my laptop. Really, I feel so sophisticated. I wonder if anyone will look at me and mistake me for Profgrrrrl.

Probably not. I don't look like Profgrrrrl. Or dress like her. And I bet she types faster. I bet she doesn't spill crumbs all over the place while she eats. (In a little while, maybe I'll just move to another seat casually, and leave these crumbs behind.) Of course, the big problem with airport blogging is that it's early in the morning, and the dramamine is kicking in, and I am too zoned out to say anything articulate. But still, now I can say I've done it. I’ve blogged from the airport. One more milestone in my life as a blogger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love dramanine drunkenness....

Rana said...

It's more than I've done!

*grin*

Phantom Scribbler said...

You are totally cracking me up, jo(e).

Jennifer said...

That is hilarious. I know the feeling of writing in an airport. There is something great about it. Or maybe it's just the valium that causes me to think that...