July 02, 2009

Dancing bloggers

Dancing bloggers

I met so many bloggers at the Friendly Green Conference that I've lost track of them all. Then when I went to University Rub-a-dub, I found two bloggers dancing on the edge of a fountain. Jane Dark and Rokeya took me to a place that served tasty vegetarian food and we talked about all kinds of stuff over lunch. It’s always great to hear the voices of people whose blogs you’ve read for years, especially when they turn out to be as smart and articulate and cool as you thought they were going to be. After lunch, one of them posed naked for my blog. But that’s another post ….

5 comments:

Phantom Scribbler said...

[Waving] Hi Jane!

Jane Dark said...

Hiya, Phantom!

kathy said...

They look like they're havin so much fun!!!

Rana said...

*waves*

Jane, what is it with you and fountains? :)

Sue said...

What a lovely shot!